But the good news is that we’re here for you.
Need to File a Claim?
We know making a claim isn’t something you look forward to. Thankfully, it’s not something you have to do every day. We understand and strive to make your claim experience as easy and smooth as possible. And we’ll be there to walk with you every step of the process.
What Will I Need?
Assuming you are safe and uninjured, try to get the following information at the scene to make the claims process a little smoother:
- Names of all drivers involved
- Addresses of other drivers involved
- Phone numbers
- Names of other drivers’ insurance companies
- Other drivers’ policy numbers
- License plate numbers of other cars
- Descriptions of other cars involved in accident (year, make, model)
- Witness information
- Photos of the damage
- Write down the time, date, and location of the accident
Even if you consider yourself at fault in the accident, we suggest that you don’t admit fault as you cooperate with the police at the scene. Remember, you do not have to discuss the accident with anyone except an authorize insurance representative from AE or the police.
How Do I Report?
Call us at 1-844-335-0049 (toll-free) as soon as it is safe to do so; OR
- Provide the required data in the boxes below and click the “Submit” button: