Whether you’re facing a daily commute or planning the perfect weekend getaway, the CLARO Roadside Assistance Program offers a wide range of benefits to ensure uninterrupted driving every day of the year. If you purchased the CLARO Roadside Assistance Program with your policy, it’s available 24/7—just call 1-800-745-5791 at any time, and a representative will dispatch a roadside service professional right away.
If your vehicle has stopped running due to non-accident related events (e.g. mechanical or electrical breakdown), use your roadside assistance coverage to help with:
- Towing: Whenever your covered vehicle requires more than at-the-scene service, we can arrange to tow it anywhere, including a qualified repair facility, within a 15-mile radius. Keep in mind that you will be responsible for the cost of any parts and/or repairs made to your vehicle.
- Battery Jump-Start: Call us if your battery fails. If possible, it will be jump-started at the scene to help get you on your way.
- Fuel Delivery: If you run out of gas, get the required fuel you need delivered directly to your vehicle. You only pay for the cost of the fuel. The delivery and service are free.
- Locksmith Service: If your keys are lost, stolen or accidentally locked inside your vehicle, we will dispatch a qualified service provider. You’ll only be responsible for keys/costs to replace them.
- Flat Tire Change: No need to panic if you have a flat. A roadside professional can put your spare tire on your vehicle at the scene.
Note: The number of roadside events we cover in any rolling six-month period may not exceed 3 in order for coverage to apply.
How to use it?
If you have purchased the CLARO Roadside Assistance Program with your policy, the easiest way to use it is to call us at 1-800-745-5791. We’ll send a service provider to you to get you up and running as soon as possible.
Please note the Benefits are subject to the limitations described in the Membership Agreement. Please refer to your Membership Agreement to verify coverage Benefits and limitations.
Yep. That easy. Whether you’re in your own driveway or on the road, a CLARO Roadside Assistance Program customer service rep is ready to help. We’ll send you some company right away.
Please note: The CLARO Roadside Assistance Program and its Benefits and services are not provided by American European Insurance Company, but rather by Nation Safe Drivers, as it may be licensed in the various states, who is solely responsible for all Benefits.